Naruto: The Ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke)

2 posters

Go down

Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke) Empty Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke)

Post by Uchiha Keiichi Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:39 pm

"Welcome to Kumo's training grounds. I'm going to be teaching you techniques that will help you to defeat your brother, but first I need to see what you can do. Come at me, Sasuke!"

Uchiha Keiichi
Raikage
Raikage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke) Empty Re: Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke)

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:45 pm

"Alright. Sasuke says, and does a chidori, rushing at him with it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Sannin
Sannin

http://narutorpg.dbzworld.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Keiichi Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:53 pm

Smiling, Keiichi activated his Mangekyou, catching Sasuke's wrist as easily as if he would a child's.

"Chidori, eh? I can do that too, you know."

Keiichi extended a finger calmly.

"Utakata!"

He pulled Sasuke into the illusion, and appeared as Itachi once they were both inside it.

"Come, foolish little brother."

Uchiha Keiichi
Raikage
Raikage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Preperations for Destiny (Sasuke) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:46 pm

"Itachi" Sasuke growls and activates sharingon. "Your going to die!" He makes some hand signs. "Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!" He yells, spitting fire at him.

Uchiha Sasuke
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Keiichi Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:55 pm

As the fireball raced towards Keiichi-as-Itachi, he dissolved into crows just before it hit him.

"Even with all of your training, little brother, you still can't hope to defeat me."

He reappeared standing on a tree, smiling slightly.

Keitachi extended his hand, and a cross appeared behind Sasuke.

"Once I kill you, I'll kill that cousin of ours you just found as well, thus eliminating the Uchiha clan for good to test myself."

Uchiha Keiichi
Raikage
Raikage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Sasuke Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:47 am

"Oh really? I don't think so." Sasuke does Kirin

(a lightning technique that requires immense amount of chakra. It is an extremely powerful, one-shot technique that strikes in the blink of an eye. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Because the the technique uses natural lightning as opposed to elemental chakra, its power easily outmatches all other Lightning Releases. Normally, jutsus are limited in power to the amount of chakra capacity any giver person has. Kirin, however, calls on the external lightning, which in terms of a lightning jutsu, makes it far superior to any other. However, the extreme preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

To initiate a lightning storm, and then to take control of lightning in order to guide it to a target while using the shape manipulation shown above, drained even Sasuke of most of his chakra, in addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. However, natural lightning can reach a temperature of 30,000 °C, so that even if it misses the target, the sizable blast will likely eliminate the enemy, if for some reason it does miss the user will be left vulnerable to attack meaning that it is important to NOT miss.)

Uchiha Sasuke
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Keiichi Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:55 pm

(remember, you're still locked in the illusion so even if you do attack him with kirin it won't do damage.)

Smiling slightly, Keiitachi watched as Kirin formed.

"Better, better! Now this is what I want to see from you, Sasuke!"

Uchiha Keiichi
Raikage
Raikage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down