Naruto: The Ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

towashin's character

2 posters

Go down

towashin's character Empty towashin's character

Post by towashin Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Name:towashin

Nicknames:towa

Village: Mist

Ninja Rank: Mizukage

Looks: (www.tektek.org/dream, give us a picture or a detailed description)

Clan: hyuuga

Personality:neutral doesn't care about anything or anyone has a shikameru personaltiy he is very serious when it comes to battles he will threaten to kill his opponent he has killed more than 5,000 inocient villagers he is super brutal

Special Characteristics:demon and silver chakra

Elements: wind,lightning.water

Skills/Specialties: taijutsu,weaponry,medical arts

Jutsus:

Note: Only the Five Great Kages can have the Chidori & the Rasengan

Name: force palms
Element:wind
Description:i force alot of chakra in my hand hitting the person in there chest making their lungs and heart start to skip beats causing them to suffecate and bleed from the inside out

Song of Blades (N) (String): While playing music, the player strokes the strings with his fingers and a blades fly out at amazing speed, capable of completely cutting through a opponent. the blade can easily be deflected but for every blade the user touches or gets hit by 2 fly out till they are all dodged without contact to the blades (this information is hidden from the enemy).

Sonic Song (G-N) (String): The User Makes a Sonic-Inducing Note with his Instrument, forcing enemies to their knee's in pain. this also breaks glass and anything else fragile

Song of Force (N) (Strings) The user creates a
force from the music they play. Effect: Damage and stun effect is
reduced to 50% rate of success for Three turns.

The Black Song (G) (String): This song induces creating nightmares from the opponents own mind. its effect varies, for example if the opponent is afraid of snakes he will be bitten and poisoned. This is one of the cruelest music jutsu.

Inspiring Music (G) (String): Everyone under the affect of this jutsu will be inspired of life, they will be happy and glad. They will see life in new eyes, this jutsu is usually used to turn enemies against each other or to make allies more inspired to fight.

Lullaby (G) (String): Makes the target or targets fall asleep instantly or get tired, depending on the intensity. this song is usually used non lethal but it has been known to put people in a eternal coma.

Song of Impending Doom (G-N) (String or Drums): creates a song on which the target will be killed, every turn the target takes about 35% of his current in damage, but if the song is interupted the target in healed to full health nomatter what health he started at.

Song of Life (G-N) (Strings or Drums): This Song Heals Everything around and imbues everything full of life. this is capable of raising the dead if the body has not decayed.

Song of the Flow of Time (Strings or Drums): Again, a non offensive song. This Song fixes anything brocken, even the flows of time and tanquillity. this is difficult to perform and easy to mess up, but it can return anything brocken to its original state.

Song of Fire (N) (Drums): This song while played gives the user complete control over fire, including uses such as a fire wall or anything else. this jutsu is very terrifieng to experience

Song of Death (N) (Drums): This songs takes Five turns to cast (or "One Hour") and is easily interupted, if cast this song will kill any and all targets within a 10 mile radius.

Song of Storms (N) (Drums): This Jutsu is a 2 turn cast, first turn it floods the whole area, second turn it uses lightning.

Tribal Beat (N) (Drums): This is a extremely simple drums jutsu, just hitting the drums the user can change the envirement in any way possible that doesnt have that big or a radical effect. for example it can cause a blizzard but not one thats colder than any one that was naturally recorded

Name:kuuke shinnaogoshi
Element:wind water
Description:a newer form of gentle fist were i use wind elements and mix it with my chakra when the wind hits the enemy the enemy is stunned for 2 turns

Name: kuiako shonoi
Element:lightning water wind
Description: a newer form of gentle fist that not only does the samething as kuuke shinnaogoshi but it attacks the persons heart and penatrates the brain waves the person is stunned for 2 turns

Weapons:orcarina that makes wind come out of it blasting the nemy

History/Background Story: towashin was a boy who was feared from everyone including his family his brothers treated him like garbage his mom didn't feed him at all for 8 years so he had to eat scraps out of the garbage. when he was 15 his whol intire village was killed by rogue ninja.he was killed as well.a couple years later orochimaru decided that it wa time to get another aprentice so he looked up Towashin and looked at his abilities and his history.So when orochimaru used his reanimation jutsu Towashin was brought back to life.now at this very moment towashin thinks dreams and beleifs are a waste of time he also thinks that life is nothing but a living hell and he will kill any one who gets in his way.

Role Play Sample:towashin wakes up one morning hoping for this day to be the worst day of his life but it wasn't "towashin you have been elected amekage of the rain village" towashin doesn't move a single muscle in his face "whoa how exciting"he said not interested "just don't get in my way"

Last edited by towashin on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
towashin
towashin
Mizukage
Mizukage

Ninja Profile
Health:
towashin's character Left_bar_bleue100/100towashin's character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
towashin's character Left_bar_bleue100/100towashin's character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

towashin's character Empty Re: towashin's character

Post by Uchiha Keiichi Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:53 pm

You've got a lot to fix here. You can't know the rasengan and chidori, you have to be taught them. Also, you're seeking to be the kage of a minor village, you cannot be able to combine both rasengan and chidori.

Give me an RP sample and more personality as well, please.

"
Description:a newer form of gentle fist were i use wind elements and lightning elements and mix it with my chakra when the wind hits the enemy all of its chakra points shut down"

can't be done, this is godmodding and would most likely be a one hit kill.

Uchiha Keiichi
Raikage
Raikage

Ninja Profile
Health:
towashin's character Left_bar_bleue100000/100000towashin's character Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
towashin's character Left_bar_bleue10000/10000towashin's character Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by towashin Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 am

i fixed it and can i learn chidori and and rasengan from you or a sannin then teach my self my chidori and rasengan nagishi
towashin
towashin
Mizukage
Mizukage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Keiichi Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:33 pm

Correction: I want some time to think about the combination. I think it's too drastically overpowered, so give me a few days to think it over.

But you can learn chidori from me, and rasengan as well.

Uchiha Keiichi
Raikage
Raikage

Ninja Profile
Health:
towashin's character Left_bar_bleue100000/100000towashin's character Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
towashin's character Left_bar_bleue10000/10000towashin's character Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Keiichi Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:55 pm

No combo. Too overpowered. Other than that it's fine.

Uchiha Keiichi
Raikage
Raikage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down